Health & Wellness
Chiropractic care is the original holistic alternative to western medicine.
Beginning in 1890s, D. D. Palmer founded modern chiropractic with the goal of helping sick people return to health and keeping active people healthy.
- When your spine is in alignment, it helps you remain in good health by strengthening your body’s immune system.
- Spinal problems often go unnoticed and may remain undiagnosed for years, though they do affect your overall health.
- At Ewer Specific Chiropractic & Neurology, we believe a healthy spine plays as crucial a role in health as does nutrition, exercise, and sleep.
When it comes to the proper functioning of your body, your nervous system provides the communications system necessary to keep all parts of the body at their optimal health. When something interferes with the proper communications from one part of the body to another, disease develops and symptoms appear. Chiropractic stresses the importance of having a nervous system free of interference.
Did you know we have treatments for:
- Stress management
- Relief from migraines and headaches
- To improve fatigue and irritability, and so much more!
When you discuss your symptoms with a chiropractor, we work to understand your difficulties and to determine effective treatments that help your body return to its proper functioning and optimum potential.
Would you like to learn more? Give us a call at 724-836-5520, or use our easy-to-complete contact form. We look forward to meeting you and helping you along the path toward better health and a pain-free life.